Wednesday 13 August 2014

project empties #17


Here comes another bunch of empties:


L'Oreal Ideal Glow face scrub was a lovely daily face wash that left my face smooth and soft without stripping it of moisture.
Dottore micellar water was one of my Glossybox goodies. The funny thing is that it is made in Poland by what appears to be a Polish brand, but it pretends to be Italian. What's the point, really? The water itself was an average product of this kind, but it felt a bit greasy, which is something I have never noticed in a micellar solutions before.
Tony Moly Dr Tony AC Control Toner was a very nice, refreshing toner, but I didn't notice any acne control. Acne is not really my issue, but bumps do appear here and there on my brow line, forehead or on my chin and this toner didn't seem to do anything to control this process.
Lierac Hydra Chrono Nourishing Cream was a nice night cream for my oily skin, but nothing to write home about.
Sesderma C-Vit Serum was a product received in a Glossybox. It was a very decent serum, but I feel disppleased with the fact that the brand actually cheated on us, Glossybox subscribers, as the vial was only half full. The customer service consultant explained that this was actually the 4ml of product we were supposed to get, but in fact I took the trouble to measure the amount, using a syringe, and this experiment only confirmed my suspicions that there was only 2ml of product.  


Benefit They're Real mascara was a pretty decent one, though I found the wand a bit prickly. I liked the volume, but it was as hard to remove as any waterproof mascara, but it was not smudge-proof.
DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom perfume is a lovely floral scent for spring and summer. Pity it's gone.
Eveline base coat for nails is a Polish product that is cheap, effective and everlasting. Will surely repurchase after I've used up all other similar products in my stash. 


I really loved my Soap & Glory Flake Away body scrub. It smelled gorgeous and gave my body a good scrub, moisturised nicely without making my skin greasy like many body scrubs do.
I was quite disappointed with Evelyn & Crabtree Lily shower gel and body lotion. I expected something extraordinary and both of these turned out to be kind of 'meh'.
Redken Scalp Relief shampoo restored the balance on my scalp and helped me get rid of those terrible, flaking dry patches. will repurchase if the need arises.

No comments:

Post a Comment