Monday 11 August 2014

Korean goodies: Memebox Special #15 Waterproof Makeup unboxing


Memebox Special #15 Waterproof Makeup is my first make-up only box. It seemed a bit empty upon opening as the products contained are smaller and lighter than creams and serums that I've been receiving this far. Nonetheless, this box is great value for money as it contains 6 full size products!


Y.E.T. Mission Impossible Lip Marker comes in a couple of randomly selected shades. I got mine in 05Mary, which is a peachy coral shade. This marker is a matte lipstick, pretty much in the vein of Revlon matte lip balms. I just can't figure out what I need the sponge on the other end for, though. The leaflet says it's for blending, but I'm not entirely sure if a matte lipstick can be blended.


Cheek Room Curl and Long Lash Mascara. I prefer volume. The mascara has ended up in my 'gift for family and friends' drawer.


Enesti UV Cut Sun block SPF50+ is not only waterproof, but also helps control excess sebum and enlarged pores. Sounds like something I need!


Rubelli Water Glow BB Cream promises to cling to enlarged pores, which is good, but on the other hand it promises to make my skin as radiant as if I've just used an ampoule, which makes me a bit concerned. I need to try this out!


Color Bucket Flash Pop-up Geller is a twist-up gel eyeliner that comes in 10 shades, mine is #07 Flash Gold. This is a glittery gold shade that is smooth and soft, glides effortlessly and once it sets it won't budge. 


Croquis Eye Shadow & Blusher in #06 Shimmer Peach is an eyeshadow stick in shimmery peach shade that I don't find particularly flattering, but perhaps I need to experiment with this more. I tried using this on my cheeks, but I don't really recommend this. It's hard to apply this evenly on large areas like cheeks, once this sets it won't blend and the finish is way too shimmery to be worn on the cheeks. The packaging is nice, though, and it comes with its own sharpener!

Overall, this box is a great value for money, all the products are full-sizes and they seem to be high quality. I only wish the shades suited me better.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post! I cant wait to get mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! This can be a great box if you like the shades!

      Delete