Friday 15 August 2014

Korean goodies: Memebox Superbox #41 My Cute Wishlist unboxing

My new Memebox Superbox #41 My Cute Wishlish made me gasp upon opening. This is not the most practical or jumbo size of boxes but it's loaded brimful with the cutest Korean goodies imaginable!
It says on the blurb that there are 9 products, but in fact there are more or maybe less, depends how you count them eg. there are two packs of point pads that count as one product and 3 tiny cupcake jars of a;t fox creams that make 3 separate products, the sharpener is not mentioned on the information sheet and eye liners come in a box of five. 
Nonetheless, this is cuteness overload which has brought so much joy to my life that I'm not complaining!
So here's what I got (all of the products mentioned are full sized products):

1. Pure Smile Neco Punch Point Pads are to be stuck to parts of face and body that need extra care. I wonder if I can use these under my eyes. These are enriched with all skincare goodies kumankind has thought of, like vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, collagen, arbutin, hibiscus, lemongrass and others to moisturise and control sebum at the same time. Sounds very gimmicky but the cuteness of the design with little paw prints is undeniable.


 Three a;t fox creams count as three separate products. Black Tea Lifting cream can be used in all areas that need lifting, including the eye area. Whitening Capsule Cream Jasoyup Herb Tea removes dark spots and Moisturising Gel Cream Gyoolpy Tea moisturises and leaved glowy finish, prevents dehydration. These 10ml jars are full size products and cost $6 each.
Can anyone resist the charm of these tiny cupcake jars?


Beauty People Snow White Special Edition Season 2 is a set of 5 eyeliners that includes a black, brown, bronze gold and beige shades (all shimmery). They come in this gorgeous tin box, which is actually quite travel friendly as all your liners are assorted within the complementary shade range and also they don't get tossed around your make-up bag. These are all water- budge- and smudgeproof.
Does anyone know how to sharpen these? They look like twist-up pencils, but when I twist the base, nothing happens. Perhaps I should use the sharpener included in the box as a freebie (see below).  


This sweet pink sharpener receives no mention on the blurb, but I'm sure it'll come handy.


My handcream supply will last me at least a year, but I'm excited to receive this Etude House Missing U hand cream in panda design. I've been toying with the idea of getting one of these, the only reason being the packaging, and now I've got one. 

Pure Smile Muddy Girl is a mud mask which helps purify skin with such ingredients as mud, clay and charcoal. My skin loves clay masks! So happy to have this! 

Etude House Sweet Recipe Candy Stick in Seedless Strawberry Candy is supposed to be a lip tint, to me this is a lip balm, very much in the vein of Maybelline Baby Lips. The design, again, is undeniably pretty, though not the most practical one if you want to carry this around. 

Kocostar Split End Therapy is the weirdest product out of the whole bunch. I've got short hair, while this is supposed to be used on long hair, tied with the ribbon included. The instructions are so complicated that I'm not going to quote them, but the interesting thing about this product is that you don't need need to rinse this out, just comb through the hair to remove excess product.

This box is not my favourite in terms of quality of the products I received, but it's been the greatest fun so far. Thumbs up!

2 comments:

  1. You managed to grab one of these! Very impressive, I think they sold out in 3 seconds :)

    The box is very cute!
    And I even gave you a sample of the yellow cupcake cream :)
    Let me know how you like them, I am quite curious and wanted to buy them all as well but decided to only go with the yellow one in the end

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought this was the cream you gave me. It's actually very nice, i like gel cream formulas a lot! I'm very happy with this box and I'll pick any of its sequels without hesitation!

      Delete