Wednesday 20 August 2014

Korean goodies: Memebox Special #21 Hair & Body 3


After a series of superexciting boxes, now comes the time to express my dissatisfaction and disappointment with 3 boxes in a row. 
The first one is Memebox Special #21 Hair & Body 3.
When I ordered this I thought this would deliver a supply of basic toiletries to my door. I was soo convinced I'd get some shower gel and body lotion that I skipped these doing my drugstore shopping recently. Instead of these, I got a number of items I'm never gonna use and they were instantly moved to my 'pass on to others' box.  


Finco Body Toner Essence seems to be some kind of fast absorbing body lotion. I fear it's not going to be effective enough.

Amini Hair Conditioning shampoo and Rinse promise to condition hair and scalp and leave hair silky smooth. The duo landed in my travel-size department to be used when travelling.  


Amini Body Soap Bar looks intriguing, but I don't use soap bars. Moved to 'pass on to others' box.


Cleosis Musk Perfume Body Mist is the worst product in the box. I tried this out, didn't notice any soothing properties (it's supposed to replenish uv-exposed skin) and the scent is barely there (though it's supposed to counteract sweaty odour of the body). 
And, after a very long lasting love affair with The Body Shop White Musk years ago, I'm sort of sick of the scent and can't bear it any more. 


And now something totally unexpected: Shabath Hello Kitty Massage Tower. It says there was one piece in the box, but my sachet contained 2. This is to be worn like a glove lathered with a soap bar or a body wash and used to gently scrub the body with it. I'm quite interested as this might reduce the need for body scrubs and save me some money.


Shara Shar Dear Mademoiselle Hair Cap is the kind of surprise I like even though I doubt its efficiency. First you apply Step 1 Hair Treatment, then place Step 2 Scalp Essence Hair Cap over your head. Massage and leave on for 15-20 minutes. Your hair should be silkier and scalp healthier after such treatment. Use once a week. Pity I've only got one sachet cause this sounds fun!


And another fun product is CNKCOS Multi Cleanser Color Bean. Those beans claim they can cleanse whatever comes in their way. They funcion as a make-up remover, facial cleanser, a scalp shampoo, a body wash, a hand wash and even facial/body scrub! Top use them you need to wet them with water and massage into the face. I'll definitely be using them to remove make-up and to treat my scalp as sometimes it does need a lot of attention.

Out of the 7 products included only 2 of them stirred a note of excitement, while others ranged from meh to crap. But this box is not the worst of the three. Bigger disappointments are yet to come!




Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment