Friday 22 August 2014

La Roche-Posay Redermic C Eyes review


Today I'd like to review my favourite eye cream of late. Before I go on I need to say that my undereye is the most tricky area on my face. While my skin is oily overall, the undereye happens to be terribly dry and most eye creams moisturise for 2-3 hours. Finding an eye cream that isn't greasy, doesn't melt my make-up, yet moisturises for the entire day is barely possible.

La Roche Posay Redermic C Eyes, is a miracle eye cream for me.  
The scientific facts are that this cream is highly concentrated in vitamin C that evens out the skin and stimulates collagen production to reduce even the deep wrinkles. It's action is enhanced by manose to optimise interaction of light with the skin and fade irregularities and  hyaluronic acid to smooth the skin immediately.

The texture of the cream is amazing. It glides on smoothly, absorbs quickly and makes an excellent make-up base. The feeling of comfort under my eyes lasts all day long, using this I can even forget I've got a dry undereye problem. I can't say that my deep wrinkles have disappeared or that I look as if I underwent a major plastic surgery, but it seems to me that my undereye looks substantially better.

Apart from the high quality of the cream I also appreciate that it's packed in this kind of tube that stays pressed when you squeeze it (doesn't look like it's metal, but perhaps it is) which means that it doesn't suck in air each time you use this and the product stays fresher for longer.

The cream is fragrance free, available in most pharmacies in Poland, though if you order online you can get this considerably cheaper. It's not the cheapest drugstore cream, but it's not as expensive as, say, Shiseido Benefiance I've been dreaming of for years.

This is not the only eye cream I'm using at the moment, but this is the one that gives me the feeling of comfort that if some new treatment fails, there's always something I can resort to.
It took me about 3 months of regular applications to use up more then 2/3 of the tube and although there's still plenty left, I'm going to get a backup soon cause this really is the cream that I need to have with me all the time!  


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

2 comments: