Tuesday 26 August 2014

Korean goodies: Secret Key Snail+EGF Repairing Cream review



I'd already used a couple of snail creams in my life, so when I got a couple of samples of Secret Key Snail+EGF Repairing Cream I expected something quite thick that would sit on my skin for a long time and that I could use on my oily skin only before going to bed. To my surprise this cream turned out to be totally different.
It's rather lightweight, but not runny. The cream absorbs easily and it makes a good make-up base for oily skin such as mine. It moisturises my skin in a watery way, which is really nice. It has a nice faint scent that reminds me a bit of a cologne.

I quite liked the cream, but after using up a good couple of samples both day and night I noticed nothing spectacular about it that would encourage me to buy a whole jar of it. It's all right, but I'm sure I can find something better. I wouldn't recommend it for very dry skin as I feel it might not be moisturising enough and used in winter it might even make matters worse.

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


2 comments:

  1. I have a few of these as well. I am quite curious about trying it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't leave any particularly fond memories in my head!

      Delete