Wednesday 6 August 2014

The Body Shop Raspberry Body Scrub review



I generally love body scrubs from The Body Shop, but their Raspberry one is creme de la creme in the category. 
This is the most unusual and at the same the most amazing body scrub I've ever used.
When you open the packaging you'll see something that looks and smells like the most delicious raspberry jam. The product contains natural raspberry fruit extracts, so the scent isn't artificial at all, and raspberry seeds which together with some other, tiny, sand-like exfoliating beads do the scrubbing job well without being too abrasive. 
This scrub is gentle, yet successful. The formula, which resembles gelly, is non greasy, perhaps not terribly moisturising, but not drying either. 
It's perfect for the summer season. Both the scent and the texture are incredibly refreshing and light. I hope this line will still be available next year cause this product seems to be a summer must-have for me.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


2 comments:

  1. Wow you've made this sound like one tub of goodness, can't wait to try it out!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, this is amazing and so unlike anything else I've tried in the category

      Delete