Thursday 14 August 2014

Korean goodies: Mizon Skin Turnaround Pore Refine Silky Esence review

 

I have quite large pores and I always jump at any opportunity to try out something that would help me make them smaller or at least minimise their appearance. 

The main claim made by Mizon Skin Turnaround Pore Refine Silky Essence is that it'll make pores less visible by filling them with the silky essence. So does it live up to the claim? Well, .... no. 
While the product is actually quite nice in terms of its lightweight consistency and silky texture and moisturising, yet non-greasy properties, it does nothing to make my pores disappear. 

I've been using it instead of a moisturiser on hot summer days and it served the purpose well, but it definitely didn't do what it promised to do. So as far as keeping a promise is concerned, this product is a fail, but it's not bad overall.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


2 comments:

  1. What a disappointment! I have this too and was really looking forward to using it :(
    When will brands stop promising us pore zapping powers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only thing that has ever made my pores look smaller are primers like Benefit Porefessional. They work cause they simply fill in the pores. Clay masks also seem to tighten them, but for a very short time.

      Delete