Tuesday 16 September 2014

Batiste Dry Shampoo for dark hair review


I'm not a fan of dry shampoo as my scalp tends to be dry and flaky and using dry shampoos can only make matters worse. 
But, sometimes, when my hair looks flat in the morning dry shampoos do come in handy.

Batiste Dry Shampoo for dark hair is the first and only product of this kind I really like. It makes my hair look freshly washed without any white powdery cast. I try to avoid this product coming in direct contact with my scalp, so I don't spray it in sections to give my hair a lift. I just spray a bit all over, as if it was hairspray, and then tousle my hair a bit with my hands and that's it!

This stuff really does work. It doesn't make my hair stiff, crisp or sticky. It doesn't aggravate my scalp condition. It isn't difficult to remove during washing. 
An irreplaceable tool for a mother of two in a morning hurry.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

2 comments: