Friday 5 September 2014

Korean goodies: Tony Moly Floria Whitening Capsule Essence and Cream review


I've recently received a bunch of samples of Tony Moly Floria line products and I tested them in conjunction to see how they work together.
The Whitening Capsule Essence is very pleasant. It's lightweight and a little goes a long way. I found it moisturising enough on its own and even more so when followed by the cream. 


The Whitening Cream, on the other hand, was very thick. In spite of the fact that it looks like a gel-cream I found it impossible to apply a small amount simply because it didn't spread all that well and I had to use another portion of the cream to cover different parts of my face.   
The cream left a very sticky finish, like a sheet mask. It's highly recommended for people with dry skin as it feels very smoothing and it's results are long-lasting. 
It has a cosmetic scent that reminds me of a cologne of unisex kind that should intimidate neither female nor male users. 

I used the essence all over my face and the cream mostly on the bottom part of my face where there's most redness to see whether this really does work. The whitening effect wasn't very visible, perhaps there was some, but nothing spectacular. Perhaps you need to use up the whole tub to see the results.
What I also noticed, I used the cream up twice faster than the essence, so if you buy both, you'll definitely end up with one product that doesn't have a pair ;).

I found this pair totally unsuitable for my needs. It sits for too long on my oily skin and I don't think I need any more whitening as I'm naturally rather pale.  

No comments:

Post a Comment