Sunday 21 September 2014

Bourjois 1 seconde gel nail polish in #25 Melon review & swatches




Today I'd like to review the latest addition to my Bourjois 1 Seconde gel nail polish collection. This is #25 Melon, which belongs to the shade category that I call 'tropical'. This is the polish that looks different in different lighting conditions. Basically it's a pastel melon shade with equal amount of pink and orange in it, but there's something fluorescent about the polish that makes it seem almost neon in the dark. It's a lovely summer shade I went back for pretty often and I would have even more if the formula was as good as in the case of 4 other polishes from the same line. 
Unfortunately, this one was more streaky, which was most noticeable on large areas such as thumb nails. Even though the colour was almost fully opaque in one coat, the polish needed 3 coats to make it look decent. Apart from that, the finish was shiny and ridge-free and the polish lasted for about a week on my nails, which are in excellent condition these days. 


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment