Wednesday 17 September 2014

Korean goodies: Memebox Special #33 K-Style 2 unboxing




This is the first and the last time I've bought a K-Style Memebox. Not that there's anything wrong with the box, but it's pretty standard, predictible and unimaginative. It contains a number of items needed to recreate a K-Style look but they lack a kind of ooomph factor.
I need to mention the fact that the K-Style box was much smaller than other, standard Memeboxes.  


Memebox Special  #33 K-Style 2 contains 6 full size products, although I have serious reservations about one of them being full size. 


1. Royal Nature Pantone Shadeliner, mine is in the shade 2415C which is a magenta leaning burgundy shade. There's no way I'm going to wear this shade on my lids, but it's the most perfect lip liner for fall! It's budgeproof, smudgeproof and combines well with a number of my autumnal shades of lipsticks.  



2. Secret Stargirl S-Style set of eyelashes is the third one I got in my Memeboxes. These are No. 9 Cat's Eye and look pretty wearable. I need to start wearing eyelashes.  


3. Eglips Real Color Lip Lacquer is a bright orange coral shade. It's an insanely pigmented and comfortable to wear lip gloss. I didn't notice any lasting power or staining properties, but if you treat this as a gloss or liquid lipstick it's perfectly fine.





4. RiRe Luxe Mirror Eyeliner Black comes in pretty packaging with a tiny mirror on the side of the bottle. It's got a nice brush and it's intensely black with vinyl finish. Passed the water test, didn't budge.


5. Shara Shara Color Eyes Stick Shadow  in Caramel Gold is the only product I don't like. Although I do prefer this option to Sugar Pink, this sheer gold shade is not up my alley.  



6. Original Raw Ten Cushion Foundation is an interesting item, but I really do not believe this 13g tube is a full size product. I must admit I really don't know what this is. It's a make-up base, CC cream, essence, pact and sunblock (SPF isn't given anywhere). You apply it in the morning for a glowing complexion all day long. What puzzles me more is the fact that you can ' reapply any time during the day when necessary, your face at the end of skincare routine and pop into bed'. What do you make of this?
Anyway, this thing is runny and glowy and nice to apply, but offers hardly any coverage.  



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

2 comments:

  1. This is indeed a very bland box. I feel like you have plenty of those items in your stash already

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was nothing new or novel about the box. Perfect for a make-up novice.

      Delete