Monday 29 September 2014

Korean goodies: Memebox Superbox #52 Thumbs Up! Beauty Box unboxing


\

I got this box in a bundle with Whole Grain 2, but I would have never bought it individually for fear of getting products which I have already received in other Memeboxes and that's exactly what happened. But even though I got the same blush twice, I don't regret grabbing the box, just because I love most of the products! There are 7 full-size items in the box and I think this box is perfect for someone who's just beginning their romance with Memebox and wants to catch up.  


1. Hope Girl 3D Powder Blusher 01 Sexy Rose is the one I got earlier. This would be a really nice blush  if it didn't have a ton of golden glitter. The warm pink shade flatters a variety of skintones and the packaging is nice. 


2. Kocostar Nail Therapy is a mask for nails which promises softened cuticles and stronger nails. masks should be worn on fingers for up to 1 hour. This sounds exciting, I need to try these out next time I remove my polish.


3. Real Beauty Serum, mine came in Moist Soothing Rose. There aren't individual descriptions of the products. This serum is supposed to contain organic aloe vera, green tea, bamboo water to treat dry, sensitive, sagging skin. Sounds wonderful. And I absolutely love the bottle.


4. RiweCowe Sebum Control Convenient Compact promises to mattify and keep oilies at bay. Haven't tried this one yet, though the word 'matte' makes me perk up my ears instantly. I don't fancy the pink plastic compact.



5. O& Soap Berry Cleanser is a foamy cleanser containing carbonated water to remove all impurities from the skin.


6. Miguhara B.P Cream is a tinted primer that evens out the skin tone and mattifies. I've been using this religiously ever since I got it and I'm really enjoying it. It's definitely my favourite product in the box, but I haven't tried all of them!


7. Herbclinic Rice Bran Powder looks like some medical supplement, but it's actually rice bran powder that is supposed to be applied on the face like a face mask. There are 2 different instructions saying how to use the pack. One says just mix 1 spoon of the powder with milk or any other liquid of natural origin, the other one mentions mixing this bran powder with oatmeal, black bean or brown rice and enough milk to create mask of thick consistency. I prefer method one, I just see no sense in mixing this powder with, say, beans and putting this on my face. How are dried beans supposed to work?
Anyway, open your pores with a steam towel, apply some tonerr or essence to prevent dryness and spread a thick layer of the mask on your face, rinse after 15-20 minutes . The difference will be visible in the morning. Why not straightaway? 

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment