Tuesday 30 September 2014

Orofluido shampoo and conditioner review


I bought this Orofluido duo during one of the flash sales at feelunique.com because they cost  £5 altogether and because I'd got their hair oil in my Glossybox once and I quite liked it, its smell in particular.

The shampoo and conditioner are very elegantly packed in lovely black boxes and matte gold bottles with the fin de siecle kind of print. The cap on the shampoo clicks open and the conditioner comes with a pump, so they're faff-free when it comes to using them. 
They have a very nice, warm vanilla scent to them.

And this is pretty much it I have to say about them. 
They promise silky, shiny hair, but I don't notice any particular results after using these two. The shampoo washes all right, the conditioner detangles my hair somewhat, but I don't notice any kind of effect on my hair. They're like the cheap drugstore shampoos that do what they are basically supposed to do, but offer no added value. 
They didn't do any damage to my hair, but they didn't help it in any way either.
I will use these up, they're all right, especially when paired with other hair care items, but I won't repurchase. 



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment