The only reason why I bought Memebox Special #36 Meme's Pouch was to get free express shipping. The concept seemed unclear to me, I didn't know how this was supposed to differ from all previous make-up or K-style boxes. The description mentioned the bizarre, things for skin, eye, make-up, refreshers, make-up bag to pretty much the same as all Memeboxes are about. So, as you might have guessed, I didn't really expect anything except a couple of gimmicks. Or a cute make-up bag perhaps.
To my great surprise, this box turned out to be far more exciting than the recent My Cute Wishlist 2 or K-style 2.
There are 6 full size adorable products I fell in love with at first sight.
1. Drww. Mix & Match is a cute little lip and cheek palette. There are 3 lip/cheek colours, one lip gloss, a concealer (WTF?) and a mixing vessel. When I saw these, I immediately assumed there was no way I could use these on my oily cheeks. To my surprise I noticed on my lips that these are cream to powder formula that offer matte lips and easy to blend non-glossy cheeks. This explains adding a clear gloss, but the presence of a concealer remains unexplained.
There's also a nice double-ended lip brush.
2. I've received a ton of hand creams in my Memeboxes, but Evas Rose Mine Perfumed Hand Cream is just adorable. Mine comes in Maybe, which is described as friuty floral with notes of lychee, apricot and poppy.
3. Vally Sous Hair Solution Protein Therapy Perfect Mist can be used on wet or dry hair to deliver nutrition with protein and natural ingredients. It's also scented with musky and floral notes, very nice indeed. I think this will be a decent replacement for my Aussie Leave-in Conditioners.
4. Evas By Marait Eau de Perfume in No.60 Baies Noires is a great surprise for me. Unlike all the previous Korean perfumes I got, this doesn't smell like my grandma's perfume. It's surprisingly modern, it's not exactly up my alley, but I really like it! It's made from sweet blackberry, grapefruit, bay leaf, cedar wood, blackcurrant notes. All of these tastefully mixed, slightly masculine, yet very very sexy.
5. Etude House Blotting Paper Pact is cuteness incarnate. It looks like a powder compact, the puff has a sticker on the bottom that picks a single sheet of the blotting paper and can be used like a powder puff. The paper trsditional Korean paper is made from mulberry trees.
This compact landed in my make-up bag instantly.
6. Croquis Alight Pact is a lovely higlighter with pale yellow undertone and very pretty glow. The compact looks really classy and the polka dot embossing is awesome!