Friday 19 September 2014

Korean goodies: Etude House Milk Talk review


I love chocolate. 
So you can imagine how much I love my new Etude House Milk Talk. 
This heavenly scented body wash doubles as a chocolatey bubble bath has quickly become a favourite of mine and the whole family's as well. Mr Hubby says he turns into a praline each time he takes his soak in the bath.
The scent is definitely the most important advantage of this product, but not the only one. The packaging it comes in is both cute and convenient. It's a plastic squeeze bottle with a handy easy-to-open cap. 
It produces rich foam, so a little goes a long way. I don't have high expectations for body washes, but this one is seems to moisturise my skin nicely, more so than others do.
All in all it smells divine and is a great pleasure to use!     

  

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

2 comments:

  1. "Mr Hubby says he turns into a praline each time he takes his soak in the bath" hehehe I guess I must get some for mine too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's his subjective opinion. I don't notice him being any sweeter haha

      Delete