I really regretted not getting the original Whole Grain Memebox, so when I saw its sequel I grabbed it instantly. although there's absolutely nothing wrong with the products I feel they sort of fell short of my expectations. Or perhaps, I'm noticing the first symptoms of a Memebox burnout?
The information sheet was missing, might have been lost by the customs officers who had opened the box, but I a pdf version was sent to me by the Memebox customer service immediately.
1. Tosowoong Timeshift Emulsion contains galactomyces, black yeast and snail filtrate extracts for tightened and elastic skin.
2. Youngface Nuruk Natural Mask and Scrub is an interesting product, but the problem is that I'm too lazy to force myself to use sheet masks regularly, not to mention any wash-off masks. Acccording to the leaflet, nuruk is a kind of flour which, when fermented, gains brightening and anti-wrinkle properties. What you need to do is to mix this powder with water, milk, honey or yoghurt, apply it to the face, then place a gauze over that and then apply another layer. Leave on for 15-20 minutes.It should be used 1-3 times a week and stored in the fridge.
Need to get some gauze.
3. echoice Wash Oatmeal Body Scrub contains oats and wallnut particles to cleanse and nourish the body. This looks really good, but haven't opened it yet. I need to use up the Body Shop peach scrub first!
4. Youngface Natural Soap is handmade from mung beans and promises to treat discolouration and sagging skin. This is a major fail for me because I don't use soap bars. This goes to the gift department.
5. Seven Dias Medi Anti-Blemish Serum is quite a surprise in a whole grain box. It's made from soy bean, mung bean, brown rice, barley etc. and and promises to treat blemishes and troubles of all kinds and soothe the skin. My skin has been misbehaving lately, so I'm going to start using this right now.
6. Osho Whitening Cream promises to tone and brighten complexion using high concentrates of rice bran extracts. I'm interested. And I adore the pearl capsule design of the packaging.
Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.