Tuesday 9 September 2014

Memebox Special #29 Scrub Box unboxing


When I was ordering my Memebox Special #29 Scrub Box I thought it reasonable to expect a body scrub, a face exfoliator and a lip scrub, but since Memeboxes are full of surprises I wasn't absolutely certain what I would get. This time, however, the box turned out to be quite predictable. I got everything I'd hoped to receive and more, with almost every single product sticking to the main theme of the box. 
My scrub stash is on the poor side, so I'm happy with every single product and I'm about to start using many of them straightaway!
This is a Memebox Special and it contains 6 different full size products!!!


1. insobeau Natural Base Cereal Peeling Mask is made from corn starch and rice flour and helps combat blackheads, enlarged pores, sebum. Brightens the skin and improves its elasticity by removing dead cells. This is a quick mask to be worn for a couple of minutes only. The strange thing is that it's supposed to be followed with a foam cleanser. 


When I saw Eglips JolieBeBe Lip Polish I thought it was the same lip treatment I got a couple of boxes earlier. Fortunately it turned out to be another product by the same brand. This is a jojoba and olive oil infused lip scrub.


The Herb Factory Foot Scrub Peppermint&Tea Tree is self explanatory, I suppose. I love the packaging. 


Pibugonggam G Facial Scrub is made from orange and tangerine peels (you can see the multi-coloured granules through the packaging). It's infused with lots of fruit, floral and herbal extracts that help cleanse and rejuvenate the skin.


Tosowoong Perfume Body Scrub Wash contains almond, apricot, walnut and honey extracts. Comes in a nice and handy, shower-friendly tube.


And finally a surprise product: New Girl Fast Scalp Hair Root Ampoule is supposed to clean my scalp by scaling away dead skin cells and built-up impurities. I'm kind of afraid to use this as the previous Koean ampoule caused my scalp to flake like mad, this one however, seems to address my scalp problem like no other.


1 comment:

  1. The scalp ampoule looks very interesting! And I love the eglips packaging :)

    ReplyDelete