Monday 1 September 2014

Korean goodies: Tony Moly Aqua Aura Moisture Cream review



I've noticed that it's very hard to find a Korean skincare item that would truly address the needs of oily skin. Probably because it's dewiness that's much in demand there, not matte looks.
I've also never thought of Tony Moly as my favoutite brand. When making choices, I've always tended to pick similar products by Skinfood and Etude House. I can't explain why.

And now, here comes the surprise: I think I've accidentally found a moisturiser that works well on my skin and it's by Tony Moly!

The consistency of Tony Moly Aqua Aura Moisture Cream is gel-like, lightweight and non-sticky. It absorbs immediately, leaving my skin refreshed and matte. Smells citrusy. I wouldn't recommend this cream for dry skin cause even though it is moisturising, but it is so in a kind of watery way. It gets completely absorbed without leaving any veil of moisture on the surface of the skin that is so comfortable for dry skin.

I'm definitely putting this on my wishlist. This is going to be my first pick right after I've used up the humongous moisturiser I'm currently using.

1 comment:

  1. I think I have samples of this too. When I try it out I will let you know if it works for dry skin

    ReplyDelete