Tuesday 16 September 2014

Korean goodies: Memebox Special #32 OMG 2 unboxing


I must say I don't know how this is even possible that I picked OMG2 and K-Style2 Memeboxes instead of my beloved My Cute Wishlist, probably the latter was sold out when I was making the purchase, but it seems to me this was an excellent decision. The box is way better than its predecessor and contains a number of fun products that I'm superexcited to try!

Of course a Mamabox needs to contain a sheet mask or two, in this case there are two or even three. Cristallin Cellulose Mask stimulates regeneration plus 'feels like an octopus wrapped around your face'. No comment.


Priori Aroma Ac Moisture Gel Mist contains bee venom, propolis, sophora roots, baloon flower roots (?), etc and helps treat and soothe skin troubles. Great, I'll use this when the need arises. It says on the packaging that it's good for oily skin. YaY!


Seatree Syn-Ake Total Solution is randomly selected, the other option being an essence from the same line. The description of both products is exactly the same, they differ slightly as far as method of application is concerned. They contain peptides and hyaluronic acid and address uneven skintone, lines and wrinkles. Almost every single Korean skincare product claims to do that! But the packaging is so pretty I feel urged to try this! 


And now the time has come to reveal a couple of more fun products:
Milky Dress Bohr-effect Carboxy Gel is the first stupefier in the sequence of three. Are you following? Bohr-effect carboxy gel! I even checked the term and got an answer so scientific that it was beyond my complehension. 
But what this is is a face mask in a tube plus a paper sheet. So what you do is apply  the gel onto your face and cover this with the sheet, apply another layer over the sheet mask. Brilliant! Remove after 10-20 minutes and rinse. 
This promises to deep cleanse pores, extract bacteria, firm and tighten skin.
The only thing which puzzles me is whether I'm supposed to put the entire contents of the tube on my face for a single application or is the sheet reusable. Probably not.


Another fun item is Ladykin Vanpir Dark Repair Cream which is a brightener that fights with all kinds of discolouration and as all Korean face products reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Can you see the vampire teeth on the packaging? It's Halloween come early kind of thing! Love this, and now I'm seriously wondering what the Halloween box will have in stall for us! 


And finally, the most puzzling product of all. This gorgeous looking rose gold thing comes in an etui of some sort and looks like a rollerball deodorant of some except there's no liquid. In fact Haruen Dorothy Haruen -S is the weirdest blotting product ever. The ball is made of volcanic rock (why didn't they incluse this in the Earth & Sea box?) which absorbs excess oil, grease and other blackhead and acne inducers. 
There's an elaborate leaflet in English on how to use this product and it'll definitely receive an in-depth review. I've rolled it across my face a couple of times and to my surprise it seems to work! 




Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


2 comments:

  1. O that looks like an amazing box! I always wanted to try synake and that mask in a tube seems interesting as well.
    I have the Ladykin cream as well and I love it :)
    It is really thick and rich though so it might be too much for your skin. It smells like Juicy couture though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps at night time! I love the packaging and I'm going to use this no matter what!

      Delete