Thursday 18 September 2014

John Frieda Frizz-Ease hairspray review


I haven't had much luck finding the hairspray my hair needs.
I have superfine hair so, apart from holding my carefully ironed hairstyle, I also expect holding my hair in place, not flying in all directions at the smallest gust of wind. I can even sacrifice flexibility and elasticity if it's the price I have to pay for avoiding mess on my head.

I thought John Frieda Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Firm Hold Hairspray would be tailored for my needs. I generally like John Frieda as a brand, I hoped 'moisture barrier' would prevent my hair from returning to its curly nature and 'firm hold' would keep the hair in place.   

Unfortunately this turned out to be probably the worst hairspray I've ever used. This made my hair crisp and stiff and and stuck together as if with sugar syrrup or something like that! What's more it just didn't work. Neither kept my hair straight, nor prevented wind-stirred mess on my head. 
I did use this up, just becasuse I hate wasting products, but I'm not repurchasing!


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment