Monday 22 September 2014

Korean goodies: Tony Moly Luminous Pure Aura CC Cream SPF30 PA++ review


When I see words like luminous aura on the packaging of my make products I instantly know they're not meant for me. I have oily skin and these usually only make me more oily. 
To my surprise, this product didn't turn my face into a discoball nor did it stimulate more oil production. I tested this Tony Moly Luminous Pure Aura CC Cream cream in extremely hot weather conditions during my holiday in the countryside when nothing could keep me oil and sweat free for longer than 5 minutes and this turned out to be a nice way to even out my skin slightly while still looking natural.

This CC cream is a white substance with brownish specks of pigment that changes colour when massaged into the skin. It offers hardly any coverage, transfers badly (my messed up mobile is the living proof) and offers absolutely no oil control. Although the shade is too light for my skin tone in the summer, it can be adjusted with a bit of bronzer.

But on the other hand, it perfects perfects good skin that doesn't need any coverage. It offers fresh, healthy glow that makes skin look nice, yet natural. And it has SPF30. 

I treated this as a tinted sunscreen during my summer holiday and it worked perfectly fine.



No comments:

Post a Comment