So, let's have a closer look at what I got:
1. Kang Skin Rejuvenating Cream is the item I really like. It's an anti-wrinkle cream enriched with adenosine, ceramide and snail mucus extracts.
2. Kang Skin Aqua Essence is based on hyaluronic acid to moisturise and soothe the skin and deliver nutrition. I like Korean essences and the only thing I'm suspicious of is the $72 price tag.
If I paid $72 for this I would feel cheated as the packaging looks cheap and is kind of shaky-rattly.
3. cotterang Bubble Peeling Pad is something that looks like a powder puff with a band. It's saturated with AHA components, plant and fermented extracts that are supposed to remove dead cells and excess sebum.
You soak thius pad with water to create foam and massage your face with this. I wonder how many times can I use this product, am I supposed to dispose of this after I've used it or dry and use as long as this produces foam or maybe this can be washed and used as a mechanical scrub with other cleansers.
4. cotterang Acne Killer Kit is another product by the same brand with the same concept behind it, the difference being that this comes with a small bottle of acne treatment and two sponge tip applicators. This is a 7-day peeling product, consisting of the pad and the drops. First massage your face with the pad and then apply the liquid onto the pad with the q-tips included.
The problem is that I do have some hormonal spot here and there every now and then, but there's nothing that demands a 7-day treatment.
This time, however, this is clear to me thst this pad can be used for 7 days and kept in the string bag it comes in.
5. reBom Calming Skin is another product of toner/essence type. It contains ceramide, niacinamide, and oriental medicinal extracts for soothing and moisturising dry skin. I don't have dry skin, but I like these products, so I'm sure I'll enjoy this one as well.
This product leaked during transit, though it didn't flood other items in the box. I couldn't locate the source of spillage, but it ruined the packaging and I'm sure some product is wasted.
I really had high hopes for the box. I am strongly attracted to dermocosmetics or pharmacy skincare and thought Korean products of this type just had to be good. Perhaps they are, but there definitely aren't many of them for me to try.
My disappointment with this box can mean only one thing: no more Korean dermocosmetics for me!